Snoqualmie South Fork 2
The rain has come and with it options for rivers. One of our favorites the South Fork is up and running. You should have good eddy catching skills as there may be a mandatory portage. We will plan to meet at the take-out 5:30 PM and set shuttle. Please be on time as this run takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
Meeting & Take-out: https://goo.gl/maps/HG6949icGGkjUAAi7
Casual skills practice and hangout every Tuesday and Thursday to practice fundamentals, learn play boating, and river running skills. We will progress to harder sections as the season progresses. River section TBD based on levels please check our discord channel https://discord.gg/4AN3mCmgtQ for latest information.
Tuesdays - Park & Play Rotation (Patrick Do)
* Snoqualmie Powerhouse Section
* Cedar River Slalom Course
* Green River Pack Section
Thursday - River Running (Lars)
* Green River Yo Yo Section
* Snoqualmie Club Stretch Section
* Green River Headwork Section
* MF Snoqualmie Bridges to Mine creek
* SF Snoqualmie
* Green River Lower Gorge Section