Welcome to the Washington Kayak Club!
Interested in joining the WKC?
Already a member?
The WKC is all volunteer non-profit, any income benefits our members and the community. The WKC is an active participant in our community and is dedicated to preserving Washington's waterways. The WKC participates in local conservation and access issues, and we support many organizations such as, American Whitewater, who have strong lobbying arms in Washington DC. As a member of the WKC you become part of a larger voice for the support of vital issues that affect all paddlers.
As a member of the Washington Kayak Club you have access to a wide variety of paddling activities including:
- Full calendar of whitewater & sea kayaking trips, we also offer slalom events, surf activities and even polo matches throughout the year
- Beginner sea kayaking and whitewater classes annually
- Skill builders and other clinics to improve paddling techniques
- Access to pool sessions at member rates, located in Shoreline, Tukwila, and Tacoma
- Roll classes
- Forum usage for classifieds, last minute trips, and current discussions on all paddling topics
- Opportunity to connect with a great community of paddlers
All these activities above are possible due to the efforts of our members who are all volunteers!
WKC Annual Dues:
$35 for individual memberships
$40 for household memberships
More questions about membership?