Skip to main content
Add Me To Your Mailing List
  Washington Kayak Club
Fun and safe kayaking through trips, education, skill development, and conservation
HomeEventsLower Cispus- (Class II+/III) Saturday -- CANCELED

Events - Event View

This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event. If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.

Lower Cispus- (Class II+/III) Saturday -- CANCELED

Need a new trip leader--I can't go.

Wanna learn to surf or improve your surfing skills?  Join us Saturday for a lower Cispus trip.

I was curious today how many waves I could catch on a lower Cispus trip at 835cfs….125 was the answer. 

 

85% of the surf waves were small class I/II waves great for beginning practice.  More advanced paddlers can enjoy the remaining 15% of the surfing spots.

 

The run over all is a great class II/III run.



I plan on meeting at the Copper Canyon take-out  Saturday and  LEAVING the take-out at 11am.


Copper Canyon: https://www.lcpud.org/recreation/copper-canyon-creek-take-out-site/.    

Please note that there are no directions on how to get to Copper Canyon on the PUD website. On the map, it is not labeled, except as "take-out". 


When:
Saturday, June 24, 2023, 10:30 AM until 5:00 PM
Additional Info:
Category:
WW Trip
Registration is not Required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
No Fee
No Fee

WKC Calendar

  
Upcoming Events
Upcoming Events