Skip to main content
Add Me To Your Mailing List
  Washington Kayak Club
Fun and safe kayaking through trips, education, skill development, and conservation
HomeEventsLower Cispus- (Class II+/III) Tuesday

Events - Event View

This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event. If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.

Lower Cispus- (Class II+/III) Tuesday

This is a lowish level for the Cispus River and offers opportunities to work on your skills.

I expect 85% of the surf waves to be small class I/II waves great for beginning practice.  More advanced paddlers can enjoy the remaining 15% of the surfing spots.


The run over all is a great class II/III run.

I plan on meeting at the Copper Canyon take-out Tuesday and  LEAVING the take-out at 11am.

Copper Canyon:    

Please note that there are no directions on how to get to Copper Canyon on the PUD website. On the map, it is not labeled, except as "take-out". 

Tuesday, July 4, 2023, 10:30 AM until 5:00 PM
Additional Info:
Event Contact(s):
Michael Deckert
WW Trip
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
No Fee
No Fee

WKC Calendar

Upcoming Events
Upcoming Events